Friday, September 11, 2015

Texas Christian v. Stephen F. Austin

Everything is a matter of perspective.  For most of my life, Texas Christian was one of the weakest football programs in Division I-A -- I can still remember their being left behind when Texas and the other Big Boys of the Southwest Conference abandoned that great old league for the Big XII.  But at least the Horned Frogs were in I-A.  In the whole history of college football, there has only been one meeting between Texas Christian and Stephen F. Austin.  That took place in 2008, and the Horned Frogs won 67-7.  Given that Stephen F. Austin lost last week -- 34-28 at home to Northern Arizona -- and that Texas Christian is currently ranked number 2 in the country, I would expect a similar score tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment