Saturday, September 7, 2013

Baylor 35 - 13 Buffalo (7:47 left in 2d Quarter)

OK, so I went to Dairy Queen to get a grape Mr. Misty -- although they don't call them that any more -- and by the time I got back, this game was basically over.  I don't know whether Baylor's offense is unstoppable, but I know that if it's going to be stopped, it will be stopped by a team with a lot more athleticism than Buffalo.

Uniform watch:  This week, Baylor is going with white helmets (with a green BU logo), dark green jerseys with gold numerals, and white pants.  I like this look better than the all-green look that Baylor was rocking last week, but I still prefer the gold helmets.

Buffalo has Kentucky-blue helmets, white shirts with blue numerals, and white pants with blue stripes.  They look good, except the font on the jerseys is one of those "modern" fonts that, to me, always looks like something you'd see on a car in one of the Herbie movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment