Saturday, October 5, 2019

Ohio St. 0 - 0 Michigan St. (Pre-Game)

Oh, I get it.  It's a whole blackout thing in Columbus tonight.  Everyone's in black -- the team, the cheerleaders, the band, even the fans.  To me, a "blackout" game is the sort of thing that a mediocre program -- Indiana, say -- should do once every decade or so when it plays a really big game.  Ohio State should play blackout games about as often as its fans should rush the field -- which is to say, never.

Michigan State is wearing white jerseys, green numerals, white pants, and white helmets with the traditional Spartan logo.  They look fine, although I like the green helmet better.

We are the 8 o'clock game on ABC tonight -- the second week in a row that OSU has appeared in prime time.  Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit are on the mikes.  For now, I'm listening to Pandora.  If things get close, I may go with Chris and Kirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment