Monday, November 17, 2014

Kansas 30 - 34 Texas Christian (Final)

Texas Christian needed one first down to run out the clock, and they got it.  So the Horned Frogs survive a surprisingly difficult challenge from Kansas, and they HOLD THE UCFC for another week.

Kansas's all-time record in UCFC competition falls to 1-7, and the Jayhawks will have to hope that the Big Gold Trophy is in the Big XII next year.  Meanwhile, Texas Christian's record in UCFC play is now 34-19-6.  If the Horned Frogs can win one more UCFC match-up, they will move into a tie for ninth place in total UCFC victories with Miami (Florida) and Army.

The next UCFC match-up will be in Austin, Tex. on Thanksgiving, as the Texas Christian Horned Frogs will take on their ancient rivals from the University of Texas.  That will be a big game.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    So I had this idea not long ago. Went through all the research on my own, and then found your website. However, I find a critical error in your research (I used the same site as well) that takes the path of the "title" to games that it truly did not go to. However, in the end, I do also get TCU as the current champion. But still, with the history of this sort of thing one if it's draw-in's, being completely correct is imperative. I'd be interested in helping out with this project, as I thought of making my own site as well. If this interests you, please comment below. I would have contacted you another way, but this is the best that I could do with the format of your site.

    MJoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would encourage you to create your site. We do this site more for our own entertainment, I don't doubt there are errors in the game sequences because of how we generated the data, but I'm happy to know that we all get to the same place. If you haven't you should also check out http://collegefootballbelt.com/. It's a fun site.

      Let us know if you get your site up and running I would love to check it out. We don't have much time to devote to this, but enjoy it as a fun hobby. Maybe you could take it to that next level.

      Delete